Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HELL YEAH NAP

FWD:

Today I really needed Nathan to take a nap.

Nathan does not nap anymore. Unless he's in the car and we're driving. But today, he napped, and it was awesome. Mike had surgery on his shoulder Monday, so he's almost entirely out of commission and I have to take care of Nathan and also fetch things for Mike. He banished us upstairs because he was exhausted and felt like poo, and I laid on the guest bed while Nathan played with his trains. Eventually he came up, lay next to me, threw his arm around me, and stared at me. For ten minutes. While kicking his legs against the side of the bed. Then I sort of drifted off, opened one eye, and realized that at some point he had totally passed out. We slept for an hour. HELLS YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment